1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?
I rode a motorbike. Big thing for me, as I always said I would never get on one. However, I met a boy who has a bike and because I like him so much, I got on. And loved it!
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I honestly don't remember making any resolutions, but if I did, it would have been to lose weight and save money. I actually gained weight, then lost some. Started saving money towards the end of the year. My resolutions for this year are the same, but I am starting the year out better and will definitely reach my goals.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
I went to the States for a holiday in August.
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
Patience. Although, I actually nailed the whole patience thing in 2010. I need to keep it up in 2011.
7. What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory and why?
February 22 I started a new job. April 18, I went on a date with Ani.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Starting to let go of the anger towards the ex. It still sometimes rears its ugly head, but I am able to deal with it better.
9. What was your biggest failure?
I can't think of one that stands out. Of course, I had moments of stress and moments of doing/saying the wrong thing. But I learned from all of them and grew form them.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
No. Knock on wood. I didn't get sick at all. Weird.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My bike helmet.
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
My kids. They are seriously the best kids in the world and have put up with so much from me and the ex. They deserve the world, and someday I will give it to them.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
I have no idea. Eating out? Drinking? Wherever it went, I don't think it's coming back. I am budgeting much better now and hopefully will be able to save up for some special stuff.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Spending time with Ani! Our trip to Sturgis, SD was one of my big highlights.
16. What song will always remind of you 2010?
I have a couple. "According to You" by Orianthi, "In My Head" Jason Derulo, "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz.
17. Compared to this time last year, are:
a)happier or sadder? Much happier!
b)thinner or fatter? Both! I gained a bit of weight, but started losing it at the end of the year.
c) richer or poorer? Steady.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Hang out with my kids, not doing their sports. We run around so much trying to get to everything, that we don't take time to just be together as a family.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
I can't think of anything for this one, either!
20. Did you fall in love in 2010?
21. What was your favourite TV program?
Big Bang Theory!
22. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
No. I am finding my life to be hate-free. It's kinda nice!
23. What was the best book you read?
There's really too many of them. I can't even remember all the books I read last year.
24. What was your greatest musical discovery?
I like to listen to music, but no one artist/group stands out for me. I hear a song, I like it, I listen to it.
25. What did you want and get?
More fun in my life.
26. What did you want and not get?
The lottery? :)
27. What was your favourite film of this year?
One didn't really stand out for me. Twilight Eclipse came out, and The Deathly Hallows Part 1. They were ok.
28. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 35. I don't remember doing anything special.
29. How you would describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
I have no personal fashion concept. I buy clothes that fit and aren't too expensive.
30. What kept you sane?
31. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Gerard Butler. Yummy!
32. Who did you miss?
My friends from my old work.
33. Who was the best new person you met?
Ani, Ani, Ani!
34. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010.
Don't sweat the small stuff. Relax and have fun.
35. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Blech. I don't like this one, so I'm not going to answer it!