I'll have to step up my game!
As a receiver of said Award, I have to do the following:
- Present seven things about yourself.
- Name about a half-dozen bloggers you think deserve the award. Contact those people.
- Create a link back to the person who gave you the honor.
1. When I graduated high school, I attended university for one year, with a major in History. My family convinced me that this was not a lucrative aspect, as there are no jobs for this, so I enrolled in a tech school and got my Office Administration Diploma. So, secretary. So, 16 years later, I was working at the same university that I attended for one year and I finally started taking classes again. I had come to the realization that what I really was interested in and really wanted to do was.......History. Yes, I had come full circle
2. I am extremely afraid of heights. And speed. The two combined just about make me pass out. So, my ride on the Tower of Terror at Disney Wolrd? Not the best idea. I seriously thought I was going to die.
3. I am a huge Disney fan. In 2009, I finally got to take me and my kids to Disney World. Our second day there, we went to the Magic Kingdom. We were waiting outside the gates, and the people came out and started singing and dancing, and then the train with Mickey and the gang pulled up. Don't tell anyone, but I actually teared up. It really is the happiest place and I am so glad I got to go.
4. I am a bit gullible. I have many questions about things and I like to ask them out loud to people. My cousin, B, finally figured out that all I really wanted was an answer, so she frequently made stuff up. I finally caught on to what she was doing, but I didn't mind too much. Some of her answers were really funny.
5. I love my kids like crazy. I would do anything in the world for them and wish I could give them the world. However, there are times when they drive me just about bat-shit and I really need time away from them. This then makes me feel incredibly guilty. I know, crazy.
6. I once got really, really drunk. I had had a migraine all day, but decided to go out with my friends anyway. The combination of all the drugs I took and the alcohol produced a bubble around me and if you weren't in my bubble you didn't exist. When I left the bar to go to my friend's house, I was so drunk, I went into the wrong house. Try explaining that to the home owner.
7. I have never really dated. I had maybe two boyfriends in high school (kissed a lot though), none in university. I married my high school "sweetheart" and was with him for about 17 years. When we split up, I didn't date anyone until I met Ani and have now been with him for almost a year.
I am giving this award to: